Test Maintenance Technician
Santa Clara, CA
The ideal candidate will have the following key requirements for this position:
- Basic electronics.
- Familiar with repair, calibration, preventive maintenance on IC handlers.
- Experience on Multitest 9510XP/9928, M310 laser, TELP8, Rasco SO1000&2000 models.
- Experience with repair/ calibration of testers LTX (TS80/88), Eagle 364B, National Instruments, Teradyne (MS & HF Catalysts).
- Able to troubleshoot low yield or failing continuity issues for final test.
- Troubleshoot, repair, calibration and preventive maintenance of equipment used in Final test and sort.
3-5 years Semiconductor process equipment experience.
Excellent communication skills required.
Must have solid E/M Technician skills
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.