Test Operator/ Technician
A semiconductor company in Milpitas is seeking a Test Operator - Technician to join their Day Shift team!
- Test parts on the ATE platforms mentioned below; basic computer skills, communications skills and attention to detail are important.
- Will access Analog Devices test floor in Milpitas
- Able to order hardware (online request system, can be trained to use ), set up and test parts on both an LTX TS88 and Eagle ETS364 testers, save data from testing. Experience on other tester platforms is a bonus, but not essential.
- Wafer sort experience a definite bonus
- Needs to be able to work unsupervised
- Has basic computer skills – word processing, excel, and email
- Has good written and verbal communication skills
- Will at times work with the Manager and product engineers and test engineer to assist in debug.
- Some live interactive communication with our test engineer, who works remotely for about 60% of his time.
- Will also need to interact with other ADI maintenance and production staff
- Attention to detail – will require testing of serialized units, important to track correctly. Needs to be able to follow detailed instructions and record accurate information from testing
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.