A contract manufacturing company specializing in biomedical products is seeking a Test Technician who can join their team! In this role you will apply a wide variety of assembly skills and knowledge in order to construct and troubleshoot hydro-mechanical assemblies and systems.
- Receives varied assignments to assemble and/or test system components prior to check out performance tests. May be involved in “hook up” or “tear down” as necessary.
- Compares system components to parts list and assures completeness of system or components.
- As necessary, resolves mechanical or hydraulic problems encountered during assembly and/or test.
- Performs routine maintenance on equipment assigned to Mechanical Assembly Department.
- Communicates effectively and cooperates willingly with engineering and assembly personnel to provide for an orderly and coordinated work effort.
- Performs all position responsibilities in a safe manner and in accordance with standard procedures to meet all prescribed time schedules.
- Supports TQM objectives through quality contributions with products, co-workers, and services.
- Make suggestions to Engineering and supervisor to resolve production issues.
Two-year certification from community college/trade school, or four years assembly
experience in Mechanical or hydraulic field as a Technician.
Two years of mechanical assembly experience on company products, Medical Assembly, Semi-conductor Equipment and Capital Equipment Final
Two years of soldering experience, preferred.
Able to lift 45 pounds and stands for approximately 80% of time.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.