Union City, CA
A manufacturing company in Union City, CA is looking for a Testing Operator to perform product inspection of company production
- Load software on to the instruments and provide testing of the instruments to prepare for finished goods and shipment to customers
- Product repair by replace components on PCB board, chassis replacement
- Prepares technical reports summarizing findings and may recommend solutions to technical problems
- Performs a wide variety of electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies
- Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, and cable harnessing on assembly units.
College Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field with 1-2 years of related experience, new graduate with AA /Bachelor’s degree also consider
Hands on experience with soldering techniques (changing components on PCB board)
Motivated and assertive in learning and taking ownership of projects
Experience/Knowledge with scripting ( Python/TCL/ Perl / Shell / PHP ) and database is a plus
Be able to lift 50 lbs
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.