Union City, CA
A cyber-security company located in Union City, CA is seeking a Testing Operator with programming skills or potential.
- Performs product inspection of production
- Will load software on to the instruments and provide testing of the instruments to prepare for finished goods and shipment to customers
- Product repair by replace components on PCB board, chassis replacement
- Prepares technical reports summarizing findings and may recommend solutions to technical problems
- Performs a wide variety of electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies
- Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, and cable harnessing on assembly units.
Diploma in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
Hands on experience with soldering techniques (changing components on PCB board)
Motivated and assertive in learning and taking ownership of projects
Experience/Knowledge with scripting ( Python/TCL/ Perl / Shell / PHP ) and database is a plus
Be able to lift 50 lbs
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.