San Jose, CA
A technology company in San Jose, CA is looking for a Traffic Administrator to track customer shipments from various ATI distribution locations. Upon delivery of shipment, this person also verifies delivery and obtains signature proof of delivery. This person also works with Accounting and Customer Service on proof-of-delivery issues. Claims for lost and/or damaged shipments are to be filed by this person with the appropriate freight carriers.
- Track customer shipments from shipment to delivery, and obtaining a signature proof-of-delivery.
- Respond to all Customer Service, Tech Support, and Finance inquires regarding tracking numbers and proof-of-delivery.
- Respond to Accounting requests for proof-of-deliveries on customer orders.
- File claims with the freight carriers on any lost and/or damaged customer shipments.
- File daily packing slips from Singapore, Canada, and USA distribution locations.
- Maintain Proof-of-Delivery performance reports
- Archive completed Proof-of-Delivery Document packages
High School Graduate or equivalent plus at least 1 year of relevant experience
Experience with Domestic and Int’l. shipping terms and policies desired
Import & Export shipment experience highly desired
Strong computer experience, especially with software applications like MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required
Excellent filing and organizational skills required
Must be professional and courteous and have strong written, oral, and organizational skills.
Must be able to work fairly independently, receiving a minimum of detailed supervision and guidance.
Must be able to maintain professional demeanor during stressful situations.
Able to demonstrate a high degree of proficiency with MS Office applications.
Able to interact positively and productively across functions within the organization.
Able to receive and apply feedback to improve performance.
Ability to manage shifting priorities and to consistently meet commitments and deadlines.
Able to prioritize, plan work activities, and use time efficiently.
Able to maintain regular, predictable attendance.
Able to work effectively with multiple interruptions and distractions.
Able to follow instructions and respond to management direction.
Able to commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.