Wafer Fab Operator
A manufacturing company in Fremont, CA is looking for a Wafer Fab Operator to be responsible for manufacturing of silicon wafers using processes as defined by product specifications.
- Visual inspection of wafers using microscope upon completion of processes and interpret pass/fail criteria.
- Perform periodic process checks to ensure machines are operating properly.
- Ability to multi-task, move products from different areas of cleanroom.
- Perform operational shop floor transactions in Oracle.
- Must be able to work and cross-train in all areas of cleanroom environment.
- Ability to read and understand run cards, control charts and limit sample specifications.
- Ability to handle very delicate parts without causing damage; ability to use tweezers to hold wafers.
- Familiar with chemicals and ability to work in areas with exposure to RF & UV light.
High School diploma or equivalent plus minimum of 5 year experience in deep wet etching of silicon, photolithographic or thin film etching.
Experience in cleanroom environments.
Ability to read, understand and follow written process/safety specifications.
Excellent hand/eye coordination.
Experience in use of high/low power microscope.
Experience with atmospheric and LPCVD furnace processes – Oxidation, Anneal, Alloy, Nitride, Poly, LTO.
Experience with wet chemical sinks and film related metrology tools (thickness, particles)
Experience with other wafer fabrication processes (etching, vacuum deposition, photolithography, back-end processes.
Experience with deep wet etching of silicon – etching, measurements, trimming to the target.
Experience with other wafer fabrication processes (thin film etching, vacuum deposition, thermal processes, back-end processes.
Familiar with either contact aligners or steppers.
Experience with MEMS specific lithography processes – double side alignment, thick resist, lithography on wafers with profile, step coverage.
Experience with other wafer fabrication processes – etching, vacuum deposition, thermal processes, back-end process.
Ability to lift to heavy items (up to 50 lbs).
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.