Business Developer Director
San Jose, CA US
A contract manufacturer company is looking for a driven and self-motivated individual for the role of Business Development Director.
The key focus of the role is to engage with our customers engineers and C-Suite team to partner for new instrument design needs and help bring their product ideas to market. We build relationships with our customers and seek to understand their new product strategy and areas where we can enhance their design and production teams in a collaborative process. The Business Development Director will identify new customers, qualify the opportunity, build the proposal with our internal team and present and win the new design business with leaders in the medical and biotech industry.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Finding new customers and qualifying for design projects
- Developing a territory plan for the West Coast Area ( WA, CA,UT)
- Quoting engineering services and manufacturing product pricing
- Requesting and managing the customer forecasts
- Hosting customer status meetings as needed
- 10 years experience selling
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Business
- Travel 50%, as needed to customer or Gener8 sites
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office products
- Experience working with engineers on design projects
- Excellent drive to win
- Excellent communication skills
- Reports to VP of Sales
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.