Customer Service Account Manager
Sunnyvale, CA US
A manufacturing company is seeking a Customer Service Account Manager to join their team!
The company is looking for a driven and self-motivated individual for the role of Customer Service Account Manager. This role will be responsible for engaging customers for our manufacturing products. You will handle daily administration tasks, interacting with customers and internally with the company's operations and sales. The key focus of the role is to engage with our customers buyers and operations team to better serve their ordering and fulfillment needs. We build relationships with our customers and seek to understand their business, product quality, delivery, and future forecasts.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Setting up new customers in our ERP
- Quoting manufacturing product pricing
- Requesting and managing the customer forecasts
- Updating customers on shipment status
- Hosting customer status meetings as needed
- Backup for entering customer purchase orders
- Prior Experience in a customer service / supplier / buyer role – 5 years
- BS in Business preferred, but Associates Degree is fine with relevant experience
- Keen attention to detail and a track record of responsibility
- Knowledge of ERP systems, QAD ERP knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce and working proficiently in Excel is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrated experience working in a very dynamic, and fast paced environment
- Reports to VP of Sales
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.