Electronic Test Technician
Fremont, CA US
Our Electronics Acoustic Optics team in Fremont, CA. is seeking a Electrionic Test Tech to join our team. This position is mainly responsible for RF testing of various RF drivers including first build prototypes, supporting Test Engineers, troubleshooting failures including RMA’s, and transitioning new products to manufacturing.
- Test electronic and mechanical prototypes per print, verbal, and written instructions.
- Operate electronic equipment, tools, and software to test products to predetermined specifications.
- Qualify and transition new products to manufacturing.
- Perform RF testing per print specifications of various RF drivers including generating test data.
- Able to read schematics and troubleshoot electronics circuits.
- Qualify and provide feedback and recommendations for product and process improvements.
- Support Design and Test Engineering on new builds, samples, and returned product.
- Validate and maintain product documentation and procedures.
- Must be able to use microscopes, tweezers, solder, and handle small parts with good dexterity.
- May provide technical support and training to others as needed.
- Perform daily calibration of equipment and set ups including fixtures and tools
- Must be familiar and able to operate basic electronic equipment such as spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, power meters/sensors, and network analyzers.
- Strong background and understanding of basic electronics to component level and RF testing.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written, and strong math skills. Able to work well independently and in a group.
- Able to work on complex jobs, use good judgement, and have self-initiative.
- Comfortable using computers and databases. Familiarity with databases and programs such as FMP and Labview a plus.
- AS degree or certification in electronics and min 5 year’s work experience in related field.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.