Engineer Change Analyst
Fremont, CA US
An optical manufacturer company is seeking a Doc Control Analyst to join their team!
We are looking for an experienced Doc Control Analyst to join our Fremont facility, specializing in Acousto-Optics (AO) for A&D, Industrial and Life Sciences. You will be responsible for maintaining and owning Document Control through Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) database management. You will prepare, coordinate and validate engineering document packages for transfer to Document Control. You must also maintain Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) database software as these relate new part creation and/or Engineering Change Order (ECO) management. Review all incoming documentation for accuracy and completeness. Enforces standards as they pertain to engineering drawings and specifications. Organizes and maintains electronic files. May be asked to lead special projects. Knowledge of DFAR, ITAR and/or Copy Exact! Programs as they apply to the Document Control function is a plus.
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) database management.
- New part number creation management.
- Part BOM creation and configuration management (PLM + ERP).
- Part router creation and configuration management (ERP)
- Engineering Change Orders (ECO) management and release to PLM and ERP systems
- Reviews submitted documentation for accuracy and completeness
- Prepares and distributes Weekly ECO Status’ Report
- Maintains a secured “Agreements” database (Non-disclosure Agreements / Supplier and Customer Contracts)
- Chemical Safety Datasheet (SDS) database management
- Responsible for management of off-site storage of hard copy documentation
- Interacts closely with, and supports engineering, manufacturing and Supply Chain Personnel
- Ad-hoc projects occasionally
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Ability to work independently with little-to-no supervision. Works well with others and is capable of working in a team environment
- Strong typing and computer skills
- 3-5 years of related experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent communication skills,
- Excellent cooperation and teamwork skills,
- Good judgement and initiative,
- Able to maintain positive helpful and cooperative working relationship with all departments of the organization.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.