Indianapolis, IN US
A manufacturing company is seeking an FPA Manager to join their team!
As the FP&A Manager you will lead and build out the finance function to support all aspects of monthly financial forecasting and month end close processes, including analysis and reporting. Your primary function will be to lead the partnerships with other teams to build and develop budget and forecasting processes that will feed into the larger FP&A and strategic framework at the company. You will use your finance leadership experience and strong communication skills to ensure the mutual success of your team as well as the strategic planning function. This role reports directly to the CFO.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Business Partnerships: You will integrate with the technical and business teams to elevate the financial planning and reporting capabilities.
- Planning & Forecasting: You will participate in corporate planning, budgeting, forecasting, annual and long-range planning in support of key departments (Manufacturing, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, etc.)
- Help drive the vetting and implementation of new reporting and analysis tools
- Support Analysts in managing relationships with internal Business Partners for regular analysis, variance analysis and other Ad-hoc financial support
- Work alongside accounting team to ensure timely and accurate P/L
- Drive the annual budgeting and ongoing re-forecasting processes
- Ad-hoc projects as needed
- Assist in building and maintaining Strategic Financial Model.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics or equivalent. Advanced degree in a related field, such as an MBA, is a bonus.
- Demonstrated ability in a FP&A Leadership role at a publicly-traded company (Manufacturing and Biotech is highly preferred)
- A sophisticated understanding of corporate financial planning, modeling, reporting and analysis
- Consistent track record to partner closely with internal customers in combination with a service-oriented mentality.
- Strong presentation skills and proficiency with software such as PowerPoint or Keynote
- Advanced modeling skills and strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated success working in a deadline driven and multi-tasking environment.
- Familiarity with planning and reporting software
- Experience working with Google Suite (Sheets and Slides) would be nice.
- Familiarity with ERP Software such as SAP, Oracle, QAD, or Sage Intaact would be preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.