Cleveland, OH US
A optical manufacturer company is seeking a Fabricator to join their team in Cleveland, Ohio.
This position’s primary responsibility is the fabrication of small crystalline blanks to meet the needs of sales orders for optic devices and discrete crystal components. Meeting these needs requires interaction and coordination with all associate supervisors involved in the manufacturing process.
- Read work orders
- Read, interpret, and understand specifications on crystal drawings
- Use of saws, end mills, and other fabrication equipment
- Use of X-ray equipment, and optical inspection equipment
- Operate Laser Engraver for the purpose of serialization of crystals and special products.
- Inventory of all crystals, their location, and availability for production.
- All other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Hand/Eye coordination
- Precision sharpening of end-mills used in the fabrication process (not a requirement but a plus) · Proficient use of all machines and tools required in fabrication such as hand mills and cut off saw
- Use of small hand tools and instruments
- Data entry and record keeping
- High school graduate
- 2-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.