Fiber Optics Assembler
Sunnyvale, CA US
A manufacturing company is seeking a Fiber Optics Assembler to join their team!
- Build, inspect, and package mechanical and optical assemblies to spec using various tools such as tweezers, syringe pump, and microscope.
- Handle parts ranging from 1 mm – 4 inches
- Ensure quality of manufactured assemblies and finished goods.
- Identify and assist in correction of potential variances such as scrap, rework, and labor inefficiency, as required.
- Communicate in a timely manner ‘all’ issues related to production including material shortages, manufacturing order requirements (material, documentation, etc), equipment problems, and yields.
- Familiarity with required quality and departmental procedures.
- Perform other related duties as required by management.
- Ability to work with team of engineers and communicate effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of assembly experience in a manufacturing/R&D environment.
- Prior experience with Fiber Optic Assembly
- Must be read and understand schematic drawings, procedures and assembly specifications
- Excellent communication skills required
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.