A semiconductor company is seeking Hardware Technicians (Day and Grave shifts) to join the team!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform daily duties of hardware control (inventory in\out) occasionally using hand tools along with computer skills to implement those transactions
- Check in and out hardware using iTest inventory system and staging hardware for customer pick up.
- Clerical support of hardware identification including new hardware support and transferring hardware between Analog facilities.
- Liaise with overseas support of iTest (using whatsapp) for iTest support issues.
- Electrical contactor repair and rebuilding (Johnstech, Multitest, ECT, Yokowo, etc.)
- Performs other job-related duties assigned by production manager or supervisor.
- Walking = 20%
- Occasional Squatting, Reaching overhead, Kneeling/Crawling, and Climbing = 2%
- Constant sitting = 78%
- Extensive time doing computer data entry
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. – Floor to waist then back to the floor
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. Waist to chest
- Lift and Carry up to 50lbs. – Floor to waist
- Have moderate level of hand to eye coordination and dexterity (picking, pinching, holding, grasping, and repetitive flexion/rotation.
- Push/Pull up to 5 lbs.
- 3-5 years Semiconductor process equipment experience
- Excellent communication skills required
- Must have solid E/M Technician skills
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.