Hashicorp DevOps Engineer - No C2C
San Jose, CA US
A health care system team is currently seeking a proactive Hashicorp DevOps Engineer to develop breakthrough solutions for point-of-care medical devices and systems. The candidate will also be responsible for developing robust testing and validation strategies to evaluate the entire system.
- Write clean, maintainable, well-organized code with appropriate documentation
- Design, build, and document CI/CD pipelines
- Contribute to architecture and implementation of CI/CD testing
- Support the configuration and hosting of Hashicorp Vault, Nomad, and Consul
- Design/document/build robust and reusable tooling in python
- Write bash scripts for tooling and automation
- Will support all CI/CD activities of several subsystems
- Perform code reviews
- Design and implement test frameworks. Write test scripts. Implement automation.
- Meet regularly to review work and inform others
- Take ownership and drive technical issues to completion
- Document all aspects of the work needed for regulatory purposes
- Work with team members located across the world
- Help project planning including requirements, task breakdowns, architecture, etc.
- Prior experience designing, building and documenting CI/CD pipelines
- Proficiency with Docker
- Thorough knowledge of AWS
- Experience setting up and working with monitoring tools such as Datadog / Splunk
- Thorough understanding of container orchestration (Hashicorp Nomad / Consul)
- Ability to build tooling in Python, and write bash scripts
- Experience with Hashicorp stack (Terraform, Nomad, Consul, Vault)
- Understanding of AMIs and the ability to create them using tools like Hashicorp Packer
- Git (Currently using Git Flow for branching strategy)
- Experience performing code reviews
- Knowledge of information and network security
- Firm grasp of unit, integration, and other automated testing strategies
- Good verbal/written communication skills in English
Additional, not required, but desirable Skills:
- SQL (postreSQL)
- Experience developing infrastructure and systems for highly regulated markets
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.