Inventory Control Clerk
A semiconductor company is seeking multiple Inventory Control Clerk to join their team!
INVENTORY CONTROL CLERK JOB DESCRIPTION
- Performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
- Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items.
- Lifts heavy items and may operate a forklift.
- Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped.
- Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment.
- Examines, stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines.
- May prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
INVENTORY CONTROL CLERK EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires a minimum of 1 - 2 years of related experience.
- Requirements: 2 + years with Warehouse Experience (Shipping, Receiving, Stockroom )
- Able to lift 40 lbs.
- good communication skills and are eager to learn
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.