Fremont, CA US
A semiconductor company is seeking multiple Manufacturing Engineers with specializing in either integration, fabrication, welding and more!
The Manufacturing Engineer New Product Introduction is responsible of dealing with projects and drive product improvements through facility via data analysis, root causing – solutions development to assure non-fault launch/introduction in a production environment.
Nature of Duties/Responsibilities:
- Support validation of manufacturing bill of materials (mBOM) for one or multiple lines.
- Lead and conduct product trial Preparation: Ensure part availability, line readiness, and pre-requisite data obtained and consolidated for new products or sustainability of existing product changes.
- Provide feedback to technical project/program manager and cross-functional team members on issues, yield impact, or manufacturability associated with a trial run.
- Complete Trial Report: Document observations, analysis, and results.
- Ensure manufacturing lines are validated and/or restored to prior condition post-trial(s) by evaluating the success of each trial (yield, downtime, cost, safety, etc.).
- Apply proven manufacturing practices to new products and existing products to refine, develop, and launch products.
- Develop and prove manufacturing and test processes during product development and launch.
- Hands-on in creating assembly and test procedures for existing and new designs for production transfer and launch.
- Organize and supervise process verification builds, using proven statistical methods.
- Help plan for capacity and throughput in a high mix low to medium volume environment.
- Provide DFM feedback to the engineering team.
- Help with updating documentation for production ramps.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- 2 years of related manufacturing environment experience.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong record-keeping and organizational skills.
- Ability to perform well and grow under limited supervision.
- Highly-motivated self-starter.
- Must be reliable, innovative, committed, and quality-focused.
- Understands and appropriately applies principles, procedures, requirements, and policies related to specialized projects.
- Excellent written and verbal skills; Ability to communicate across cultures and geographic regions.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate activities.
- Can provide leadership and work closely with cross-functional departments.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.