San Jose, CA US
A semiconductor company is seeking an Manufacturing Technician to join their team!
Basic Understanding of How to Operate
- Power Supplies
- Polarity Indicators
- Assembly Floor Test Equipment
- Familiar with Basic Hand Tools
- Torque Drivers
- Hand Press
- Height Gauge, Analog
- Height Gauge, LVDT
- Hand Crimp Tool
EDUCATION, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to meet the requirements listed below. These are representative of the experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- 5+ yrs experience with low volume - high complexity assemblies
- Point–to-point wiring, cable and harnessing, and electro-mechanical assembly.
- Effective English writing and communication skills
- Ability to read and understand assembly drawings and procedures.
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics
- Must have good communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to perform job requirements with little to no supervision.
- Ability and desire to work meticulously and demonstrate consistent attention to detail.
- Ability to monitor own work to ensure quality.
- Willing to learn new tasks.
- Ability to learn and take on new, more difficult tasks.
- Must be able to multi-task on a wide variety of different types of assemblies as our customer’s requirements constantly change.
- Comply with company policies and safety regulations.
- Must have good hand/eye coordination.
- Must be able to frequently lift 20 pounds and occasionally 30 or more pounds.
- Must be able to stand, sit, squat kneel or walk for long periods of time.
- Individual may be required to reach or stretch in an uncomfortable position for several minutes at a time while working on assemblies.
- Requires good vision with or without correction.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.