Material Handler Warehouse
San Jose, CA US
A semiconductor company is seeking an Material Handler to join their Warehouse team!
Ensures all jobs are properly kitted and the stockroom inventory is properly and accurately maintained. Creates all packing lists and receives all materials into the building.
- Maintain an accurate and organized stockroom and warehouse
- Receive product on work orders into Visual and physically into inventory
- Issue/issue return materials to/from work orders as required
- Kit materials for work orders released to the floor by Planners
- Support Production Control Department in move materials and product from one manufacturing resource to an other as needed
- Create packing lists to ship all product to customers
- Support manufacturing and production control by packaging product for outside process and for shipment to customers
- Maintain accurate Stock Room with the use of cycle counting and regular physical inventories
- Perform month end closing procedures in a timely manner to support the Acctg Department
- Performance metrics for this position is determined by the following: Work Order Performance, On-Time Delivery Performance, and Inventory Accuracy.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE:
- Self-motivated and able to perform job requirements with little to no supervision
- Ability and desire to work meticulously and demonstrate consistent attention to detail.
- Ability to monitor own work to ensure quality.
- Organized and efficient in time-management, capable of multi-tasking
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate proficiency in software applications such as MS Word, MS Excel and Windows 10 or equivalent
- Comply with company policies and safety regulations
Physical Requirements: Required to stand and walk as a normal daily work posture. Must use hands to finger, handle, or feel and manipulate various work-pieces. Must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pound.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.