Campbell, CA US
A medical device manufacturing company is seeking a Materials Coordinator to join their team!
SUMMARY: Excellent experience in warehousing operations, exceptional technical skills and in-depth knowledge of inventory management systems and software (QAD preferably), strong interpersonal and communication skills. Responsible for daily shipping, receiving, production floor replenishment and inventory control activities in support of manufacturing operations preferably in a GMP environment. Main responsibilities include materials movement to the appropriate internal customers and documenting accurate transactions. Miscellaneous support activities for Manufacturing and Materials also part of responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned on an individual basis:
- Possess technical ERP systems skills (preferably QAD) to support a dynamic warehouse operation.
- Document and receive all incoming production inventory and non-inventory materials.
- Perform and support transactions related to movement of inventory, and production of finished goods.
- Maintain and provide raw materials Kanban fulfilment for production requirements.
- Track and maintain consumables and spare parts inventories, including procurement of replenishment stock.
- Maintain a clean and organized stockroom, and shipping/receiving area, and ensure materials are properly labelled.
- Provide work order support to meet production schedules and assist in production prioritization.
- Assist in analysis of inventory discrepancies and reconciliation in stockroom, production control and finish goods areas.
- Under direct supervision, perform inventory and production control activities and independently solve routine issues.
- With approval from Customer Service, prepare, pack, and ship product to approved customers.
- Prepare, ship and receive product to and from sub-contractors, and approved sterilizer.
- Work with Customer service to route RMAs to the appropriate department.
- Comply with written company policies and procedures
- Actively promote and support the Quality Management System, Quality Objectives, and Quality Policy.
- Assure that you and functional subordinates (if applicable) are trained on all applicable procedures and processes according to Good Manufacturing Practices, applicable FDA and Regulatory requirements.
- Actively promote and support the company’s Management Review process.
- Inform responsible personnel of concerns involving product quality.
- Perform job functions in a safe and effective manner.
- HS diploma and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a regulated manufacturing environment, AA degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Good Documentation Practices (GDP) and applicable Quality Management System (QMS) standards.
- Proficiency in basic mathematical skills, and Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- QAD, SAP, Oracle or other ERP system experience desirable.
- Good interpersonal skills, effective interaction with Operations and other departments.
- Ability to work independently or in team setting required.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Occasional overtime hours may be needed.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.