Milpitas, CA US
A semiconductor company is seeking an Optical Inspector to join their team! This is a Grave shift.
SUMMARY: Runs automatic or manual die bonding machines that bonds integrated circuit dies to package cavity (pad).
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE
- Visual Inspection
- Set-up and operate all Die Attach Machines, Flip Chip and Encapsulate machine.
- Performs tooling change.
- Operates a variety of equipment, including high-powered microscopes, with speed and accuracy.
- Follows Job Traveler instructions accurately.
- Identifies and reports process deviations to Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 6 months in Quality Inspection or micro-electronic Production environment preferred
- Experience in 2nd Optical Inspections.
- Experience with Die Attach machines and Manual Die Attach, Manual Dam & Fill.
- Experience with die bonders (Datacon, MAT6400, Asymtek, and SEC860 machine) a plus.
- Experience with Datacon, MAT6400, Setup/Recall Program.
- Ability to meet quality goals, safety requirements, and follow company policies.
- Ability to multitask
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.