Santa Clara, CA
A semiconductor company in San Jose is seeking a part time PCB Technician to join their team!
PCB Technician Summary Job Description:
This job is meant to support our engineers with building the demo-boards and performing all the reworks necessary to debug and/ or fine tune them. The building of the fixtures required for the boards’ testing is also targeted.
PCB Technician Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembly the demo boards based on the Assembly Drawings, BOMs, and engineers’ and technician’s explanations
- Perform the board requires accordingly to the engineers’ and technicians’ instructions
- Clean the board after assembly and every rework operation
- Perform simple mechanical operation required by the board assembly
- Keep the work bench, and the Laboratory clean and organized
- Help keep record of the components and equipment as needed.
- Take care of lab tools
PCB Technician Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Very good soldering and de-soldering skills for SMD parts as well as for through hole parts
- Ability to perform simple electrical measures (R, C, V, I)
- Ability to read simple electronic schematics
- Basic Knowledge about electronic components (R, C, L Transistors, Diodes, ICs, etc.)
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.