Fremont, CA US
A manufacturing company is seeking a Product Manager to join their team!
The Product Manager is responsible for managing our acousto-optic product line in Industrial, A&D and Life Science market sectors out of our Fremont CA facility, by driving and owning the complete product lifecycle and delivering profitable revenue growth.
- Manage and grow the Acousto-Optics product line across all our market sectors
- Perform product lifecycle management on Acousto-Optic products
- Convert market needs into product specifications and drive business into the site
- Interface and manage customers for all our released products
- Interface with customers, close and execute on new design-ins or joint development projects that will lead to recurring production revenue in key growth markets, as per our commercial and product development strategic plans
- Deliver quotes and proposals to customers for released or products in-development
- Work with Business Development and Engineering teams to lead new design-in activities and generate solutions for customers
- Work cross-functionally with Operations, R&D and Sales to ensure our strategic plan is executed
- Support the sales team in the execution of the company’s commercial strategy, providing account support, hands-on application and product development support and in-person business closing support
- Enable and support NPD/NPI to achieve the targeted organic growth objectives of the group.
- Support Marketing in the promotion of Acousto-Optic products - generate marketing literature and samples, attend relevant trade shows exhibitions and conferences
Location & travel
- Fremont CA
- 10% travel expected
Skills & Qualifications
- Educated to degree level in a relevant technical, science, engineering or business discipline or equivalent education gained through work experience.
- Technical background in Photonics required
- Minimum 3 years of product management or equivalent position
- Proven track record in driving growth, design-ins and executing on commercial programmes
- Ability to enable market penetration and growth in target strategic market sectors
- Strong communication and presentation skills
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.