Production Control Scheduler
A semiconductor company is seeking a Production Control Scheduler to join their team!
Primary role is to coordinate daily job activities throughout each operation including IQA, BG, Saw, Pick, 2/OP, 2/OPQC and Final QA to meet approved production plans to company's internal and external customer requirements and On-Time-Delivery.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE
- Download new incoming jobs from EPICOR to Die Prep Schedules 8:30am and 4:30pm daily
- Attend production meetings at 8:30am & 2:00pm and update daily schedules on-line real time
- Schedule M/C for BG, SAW, PLATE, daily 2/OP capacity to make sure all 4 operations run smoothly.
- Line balancing to keep all operations busy
- Follow up on jobs from the beginning until the end including DR HOLDS at all steps until jobs ship
- Coordinates daily activities with Team Leaders to meet production schedules in accordance with traveler due dates and customer commits
- Schedule OT for die prep operations as needed
- Communication with Sales Team & Production Team for P jobs, re-schedule jobs, change priority, pull in jobs
- Coordinate with Team Leaders before scheduling jobs for month-end pull-ins.
- Update Die Prep Build Models as needed
- Reinforce Die Prep Turn Time Build Models with Sales Team
- Coordinate Cat 3 and 4 engineering jobs with Engineers and Team Leaders
- Work with QC for daily schedule
- Coordinate ASSY needs with ASSY Planner and Team Leads
- Plan and organize resources to meet schedules daily and forward schedules
- Coordination with Maintenance and Team Leaders for PM planned and unplanned maintenance
- Generate customer specific reports as needed for planning purposes
- Reconcile due dates in EPICOR to reflect actual reschedule dates
- Improve individual Die Prep schedules so jobs are driven by calculated MC UPH loading
- Generate monthly OTD (On-Time-Delivery) Reports and metrics
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate Degree or equivalent from a technical school or one-year related experience, Bachelors preferred
- Must be able to work from 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm work schedule
- Minimum of one year experience in a customer service role.
- Minimum of two years’ experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understanding of Product Process flow and specification.
- Able to multi-task addressing daily issues
- Maintain time and production schedules and records.
- Ability to work in a fast paced/dynamic environment with minimal direction.
- Ability to train entry to mid-level employees and supervise a specific process, utilizing leadership and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrate understanding of Customers and Business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bi-lingual a plus.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers, both verbally and in writing.
- Self-motivated with excellent customer service, teambuilding, and interpersonal skills with the ability to defuse any situation.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, delays or unexpected events; manage competing demands; change approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.