Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Santa Clara, CA US
A semiconductor company is seeking Shipping and Receiving Clerk to join their team!
- Collaborates with the Manufacturing and Warehouse teams to ensure correct transactions happen for inbound and outbound material.
- Issues out materials on Internal Purchase Requests following operating procedures.
- Executes ERP system transactions to ensure inventory accuracy and maintains internal databases to give real time visibility to internal stakeholder.
- Utilize ERP system to track and monitor materials while investigating and resolving discrepancies.
- Communicates proactively with production teams, purchasing, and warehousing teams.
- Physically maintains and manages certain production inventory areas.
- Ability lift 50 to 60 lbs, must be able to package 50 lbs system into an oversized box.
- Some background in domestic and international shipping
- Knowledge of warehousing/shipping/distribution/materials activities
- Experience with ERP systems and solid computer literacy. NetSuite experience is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to learn quickly and follow instructions.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (verbal and written)
- High degree of responsibility and ownership.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in school or work.
- 1-5 years experience required
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.