Santa Clara, CA US
Richmar is Hiring!
Richmar is seeking a Technical Manufacturing Recruiter to recruit top-candidates for our key clients in the Pharmaceutical, Semiconductor, Electrics and Medical Device spaces. You will work alongside our seasoned team of Account Managers, specialized Recruiters and Project/REQ Management Analysts to meet the expectations of our clients while growing our relationships. Previous experience successfully filling skilled technician, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and industrial engineering roles through full-cycle recruiting is required.
- Full-Cycle recruiting in support of local accounts.
- Identify key talent for permanent and contract placements.
- Source and attract talent using industry standards and advertising. Including but not limited to: Existing Database candidates, Personal network/pipeline, Referrals, Job Boards, LinkedIn/other social media, and cold calling.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with clients and candidates.
- Manage the candidates’ experience from interview, selection to onboarding.
- Ensuring high attention to detail, thorough candidate screening, and constant communication with candidates throughout the recruitment process, as well as post-placement
- Work collaboratively with the Account Managers and other recruiters to share knowledge.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Develop advertising strategies to best target top talent
- Participate in industry events and/or job fairs to build a pipeline
- Support on-site hiring events with our clients.
- Perform other duties as needed and assigned.
- BA/BS from an accredited university, or relevant experience.
- 4-5 years of recruiting technical manufacturing roles; either from an agency or in-house.
- 1-2 years of full-cycle recruiting.
- Experience with an ATA
- Client-service focused mentality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated professional who enjoys a team dynamic.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priority positions at once. Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google workspace
Individuals who have experience as an account manager, human resource generalist, technical recruiter, and in-house recruiter have historically blended into the Richmar team for this role quickly!
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.