Milpitas, CA US
A manufacturing company is seeking a Test Operator to join their team!
Performs electrical testing of integrated circuits using a variety of test equipment to verify device performance according to customer specifications.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE
- Follow Quality Documentation Manual procedures to operate ATE and handling equipment under the supervision of a lead operator or supervisor.
- Verify device counts, inspect device and lead integrity, and read and interpret project-specific instruction.
- Utilize the Order Management System software and IPAD to enter test results, view instructions, and reconcile paperwork and previous processing completion.
- Confer with leadership, support staff, and other production personnel regarding test results and equipment performance in order to prevent or resolve problems.
- Perform physical setup of test equipment as necessary.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Experience: Prior semiconductor industry experience preferred but not required.
- Effectively and efficiently utilize Microsoft Office and other computer products and programs. Utilize effective communication skills to achieve required results.
- Ability to see and identify bent leads up to .004 inches out of tolerance. Page 2 of 3
- Ability to use time management skills to handle multiple priorities in a timely manner.
- Ability to perform data entry and required written paperwork accurately and effectively.
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents such as safety manuals, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.