Fremont, CA US
A cybersecurity company is seeking several Warehouse Associates to perform basic Material Handling and Store keeping tasks within the Manufacturing Warehouse.
- Material handling
- Warehouse Order Management
- Helping in effective input of transaction data through DDC System (Scanners) and ERP System
- Help in effective Space Utilization
- Better Housekeeping
- Receipt of Materials
- Sorting of Materials
- Put away of Materials to the fixed storage locations
- Storage of Materials
- Picking of Materials for the Orders
- Kitting of Materials
- Order filling and ensuring picking and shipping accuracy
- Helping in maintaining Inventory Record Accuracy through Inventory Audits (Cycle Count and Physical Inventory)
- Helping in restricting access to Warehouse for ensuring Physical Control and Security of Materials
- Helping in handling Line Rejections and Replacements for the Shop Floor
- Good working relationship with the team.
- Perform the day-to-day tasks in an efficient way
- Helping in input of Inventory Classification (ABC) information
- Timely response to material requirements, Good Relationship with all the Warehousing Team members.
- High School Diploma or Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
- Min 1 year of any Warehousing Department experience - retail, distribution, manufacturing, etc.
- Materials Knowledge and ability to understand the Customer requirements. DDC System (Scanners) Knowledge.
- Warehousing Skills, Good Inventory Management Skills, Communication Skills
For more than forty years, Richmar Associates has connected talented job seekers with Silicon Valley businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500. We specialize in the temporary and direct placement services business. Based in the Silicon Valley, Richmar offers staffing solutions that include temporary, temp-to-hire, payroll service, vendor management and direct placement services to clients in the High-Tech Industry.
Richmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.